The E-Business (R)Evolution, 1st Edition
The complete e-business/e-commerce handbook for every decision-maker.
The E-Business (R)evolution is a complete handbook and briefing for every entrepreneur and executive making e-business plans. Start by understanding the six phases of e-business, from "Hello, I'm Online, Too" through "One World -- One Computer." Discover where you fit today -- and where you should be. Build the case for e-business and e-commerce; then learn how to choose the right technologies, avoid the legal (and other) pitfalls of e-business; and much more.
- Planning for e-business: back office systems, technology choices, ISPs, and architecture
- Marketing that works: personalization, content, affiliates, localization, promotion, advertising, measurement, and more
- Building "sticky" sites: how to attract and retain customers
- Search engines, corporate portals, intelligent agents, and beyond
- Internet-based shopping, procurement, and operations technologies - and their business implications
- What you need to know about Web security.
Daniel Amor offers fresh insight into the significance of each new e-business technology, from Web application servers to XML, open source to Internet chat. He also previews the fast-approaching era of pervasive computing, where everyone and everything is connected - and its implications for your business. Whatever your role in planning, deploying, and managing e-business solutions, The E-business (R)evolution is an unparalleled resource.